Your E-Learning Journey Begins Here
Skill-Building for the Modern Professional
The Web Auditorium by Precision Learning provides you with a strictly quality-driven, more personalized Soft Skills, Leadership Development, and Business English virtual training experience, as well as professional academic and career counseling, all from the comfort of your home or office. Find your success here, achieve your goals, and never settle for less than exceptional.
Call 1-800-795-6295 with inquiries, to enroll, or to make an appointment for a free Strategy Session.
EXCEPTIONAL E-LEARNING IS NOT OUR GOAL. IT’S OUR STANDARD.
MCKINSEY & COMPANY ON WHAT WE DO
According to McKinsey & Company, 500 top executives surveyed about their priorities for candidates for employment ranked soft skills and leadership development – Precision Learning’s primary expertise along with Business English – as a top three priority that must be adequately addressed.
30% of US companies admit that they have failed to exploit their business potential because they lack enough leaders with the right soft skills and leadership capabilities.30%
65% of companies with mature leadership development programs drove improved business results as compared to 6% of companies without such a program.65%
A full two-thirds rank soft skills and leadership development as their number one priority for executive team and employee development.67%
86% of companies with mature leadership development programs responded rapidly to changing market conditions whereas only 52% of companies with immature programs were able to do so.86%
93% of senior managers surveyed believe that their employees are not as sufficiently skilled and effective as required in these areas.93%
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
I find myself marketing Precision Learning to friends without charging them a penny! With the amount that I have learned and retained through my soft skills program, I see it as the least that I can do in return.
Victor,Precision Learning Client
I was drawn in by the mere qualifications of Precision Learning’s Instructors. What other learning center allows you the opportunity to advance your professional writing skills from the experts themselves – ones that actually have the resume to prove it? I am a believer.
Rachel,Precision Learning Client
It’s no secret that finance is one of the most competitive fields in the world. Precision Learning’s leadership development program has already offered me the opportunity for a better position, a higher salary, and a greater sense of comfort knowing that I am on the way to bigger and better things. I will be contacting them again when my friends are ready to take on the next step!
Luis,Precision Learning Client
I was absolutely relieved when I found out that my private Business English Instructor could meet me close to home. Precision Learning’s more affordable rate system drew me in, their student-centric approach convinced me, and their qualified, friendly Instructors sealed the deal. You just can’t find that combination anywhere else.
Anjeli,Precision Learning Client
A formidable opponent to their competition. Precision Learning raises the bar in professional skills education, and sets new, more personalized standards, that will inevitably knock on the doors of many, many new cities in the years to come. And their coursebook choices are fantastic. Way to go!
Hui-Yin,Precision Learning Client
With so much upward educational movement now, there is a rapidly growing market for the type of services that Precision Learning offers, and there is an overwhelming number of choices. While I was skeptical about a ‘smaller’ company, I now realize that nothing offers the same potential for results and for customer satisfaction like the experts themselves. A combination of hard work and a Precision Learning private course brought along a winning scenario for me – and it can do the same for you.
Anwar,Precision Learning Client
Our employees needed to accelerate their leadership development skills fairly quickly. Precision Learning stepped in fast and produced very positive results. Not only that, but they brought their Instructors right to us, and their rates and expertise knocked the competition out to left field. I highly recommend. Highly.
Ronda,Precision Learning Client
Having attempted nearly every Business English learning strategy to get it just right, with little actual progress, I was going to give up on graduate education. Then I found Precision Learning. Their course gave me a refreshing and bold perspective on my English studies, and pushed me to diversify the way that my mind traditionally operated. And saying that I am pleased with the amount of personal attention that I received is a true understatement! Thank you Precision Learning!
Javier,Precision Learning Client
I started reading public speaking books as a hobby, and my Precision Learning Instructor transformed that into a passion via my training course. I thank him for opening my eyes to law school, and for allowing me the opportunity to go further than I thought I would go. I am more confident in my skills now than ever before.
Miriam,Precision Learning Client
Precision Learning tailors every class to the students’ needs; I was entirely impressed by my soft skills program. I have yet to see another system that produces better or even equivalent results.
Vikram,Precision Learning Client
Let not the professionalism of their site or its ease of use fool you – it just gets better from there. Their personalized soft skills and leadership development system annihilates the competition. They should be charging an arm and a leg, but for once, I can keep both – one to now more confidently express myself in front of the board room; the other to continue the journey of a lifetime. Choose Precision Learning. Definitely choose them.
Sarah,Precision Learning Client
RECOGNIZING THE PRECISION LEARNING DIFFERENCE
- They fail to look at the unique context of the trainee, including their social style, personality type, learning style, communication style, culture, gender, and generational difference.
- They fail to implement kinesthetic learning, focusing on concept reflection at the expense of real world training.
- They fail to understand a student’s pre-program mindset and innate challenges. For example, some are visual learners while others are auditory learners.
- They fail to reasonably set expectations, to create milestones, and to measure results.
- Precision Learning works to build camaraderie, synergy, and identify strengths and weaknesses as a priority to ensure measurable progress.
- Our Instructors work diligently to approach each student individually so as to identify skill challenges before they overwhelm or hinder the student’s academic and career progress.
- We work to identify gaps in student advancement so as to positively impact our client’s bottom line: inspiring students and employees to go the extra mile and best maximize their potential as ambassadors of the university or company that they represent.
- We embrace the importance of context and student mindset when delivering our programs.
- We separate between the instructional approach to the student’s regular coursework or standard HR employee training and our training. Precision Learning’s training is immersive and personalized in a way that most academic institutions and companies simply do not have the bandwidth to execute.
- We utilize impactful activities, competitions, and excursions for practical application that tie in to our lessons’ goals at various levels.
- Our classes are immersion-style, interactive, and incorporate “hands-on” use of skills, which is six times more likely to be absorbed than with lectures alone.
- We work diligently to determine pre-program conditions and post-program results by providing assessments at the beginning and end of any program.
- We build Emotional Intelligence to help trainees focus on their academic and career priorities.
- We strengthen Communication Skills and inspire our trainees to take action based on the constructive vision that we set forth together with the sponsoring university or company.
- We work on Character Development, including integrity and authenticity.
- We work to establish Life-Long Learning in our students, aiming to inspire consistent studying, growth, flexibility, and personal development.
While the logistics of partnering with us are minimal, the partnership that is built is incredibly beneficial for students as ambassadors of their university, for employees as representatives of their company, and for our client’s ultimate bottom line. Give us your wishes and expectations, and let us help you build the path to unprecedented levels of success.